Parker Huggett Limited
Assistant Finishing Superintendent, Low-Rise – Permanent – 2523 Mississauga, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with a developer that has active projects in the low-rise, high-rise and commercial space to hire an experienced low-rise assistant finishing superintendent. This is a great opportunity for an up-and-coming site manager who is keen on gaining experience in the field and who is keen on working in commercial and low/high rise construction projects. The initial project is based in Mississauga with future projects located in South Etobicoke, Toronto and Scarborough.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- The Assistant Finishing Superintendent is responsible to provide field support services for the Low-Rise Construction Division. The ideal candidate must be well organized, proactive, hard-working and should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education (College or University) with a specialty in Construction, Engineering or Architecture
- Strong organizational and planning skills with prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent attention to finishing detail
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and is highly professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook. Procore experience is an asset
- 4+ years of previous low-rise construction experience required
About the Job
Salary in the $80k range, full benefits, discretionary bonuses and an excellent opportunity to expand into high-rise and commercial construction projects. This team is tech savvy with the right tools to ensure your long term success.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to krysten@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2523.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess