Parker Huggett Limited
Assistant Site Superintendent, ICI and Multi-Family – Permanent – 2716 Burlington, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett is working with a leading General Contractor in South Western Ontario with 30 years of experience building quality ICI, Residential and Civil Infrastructure projects in the region.
From commercial and multi-residential to industrial and institutional projects, our client delivers quality buildings and structures across Ontario. They are committed to building value and delivering unmatched quality with every project.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the site superintendent and assisting with site management, including quality control, job safety, scheduling, and sub-contractor management
- Attend all site meetings
- Maintain positive relations with sub-trades, consultants and building inspectors
- Able to be hands on and experienced with various tools and equipment
- Assist the superintendent with reviewing drawings, specifications and plans
- Maintain a clean and tidy jobsite
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 + years of site management or carpentry experience with a general contractor or construction manager
- Degree or Diploma in construction-related discipline OR equivalent experience
- Strong relationships with sub-trades, consultants and building departments
- Highly organized and able to follow direction from the site superintendent
- Strong communicator and able to assist in keeping project on schedule and on budget
About the Job
Our client has been awarded several multi-family and ICI projects in the Burlington, Guelph and London area. Offering a competitive base salary and bonuses. Great pipeline for those who want to work close to home in SW Ontario.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2716.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/