Parker Huggett Limited
Construction Project Coordinator, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals – Permanent – 2505 Vaughan, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with a highly specialized Design-Build and Construction Management firm dedicated to delivering complex projects in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, science and technology sectors.
Our clients’ Partners have extensive experience operating GMP facilities and laboratories for some of Canada’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech firms. They leverage this experience to ensure that the facilities delivered will operate smoothly long after the construction team has left. With deep industry knowledge of regulatory requirements, best practices as well as decades of experience delivering complex, controlled environment spaces, set this company apart from its competitors. With a healthy pipeline of projects awarded we are looking to build a team of experienced construction professionals with a background in the delivery of clean rooms, complex manufacturing facilities, and healthcare projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating complex, time-sensitive projects in the manufacturing and healthcare industry
- Responsible for contract administration, document control, ordering construction materials
- assisting in the planning, supervision and execution of projects
- Point of contact for clients, consultants, and sub-trades
- Assisting with change order management
- Attending meetings, recording minutes
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Project experience in ICI construction projects – health care or manufacturing an asset
- Highly detailed oriented, organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction project experience in the $5M + range
- 2-5 years of experience in construction project coordination in a GC setting
- Educational background in engineering, construction management or architectural sciences
About the Job
This is a permanent position based in the Vaughan area. Compensation includes a base salary in the $70k-$85k range, full benefits and discretionary bonuses
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Krysten@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2505.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess