Parker Huggett Limited
Construction Project Manager, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals – Permanent – 2508 Concord, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with a highly specialized Design-Build and Construction Management firm dedicated to delivering complex projects in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, science and technology sectors.
Our clients’ Partners have extensive experience operating GMP facilities and laboratories for some of Canada’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech firms. They leverage this experience to ensure that the facilities delivered will operate smoothly long after the construction team has left. With deep industry knowledge of regulatory requirements, best practices as well as decades of experience delivering complex, controlled environment spaces, set this company apart from its competitors. With a healthy pipeline of projects awarded we are looking to build a team of experienced construction professionals with a background in the delivery of clean rooms, complex manufacturing facilities, and healthcare projects.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing complex, time-sensitive projects in the manufacturing and healthcare industry
- Responsible for managing, controlling, and reporting on project schedules, costs, margins and profitability
- Oversight for all project site supervision and construction activities
- Ensures project materials and workmanship meet project design specifications and high-quality standards
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget, and requirements, and complies with all regulatory, environmental, and health and safety requirements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of complex manufacturing facilities, clean room, or healthcare projects in the Canadian marketplace
- Highly detailed oriented, organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent client management, and communication skills
- Well connected with the sub-trade, consultant and building department community
- Construction project experience in the $5M-$50M range
- 5-10 years of experience in construction project management
- Educational background in engineering, construction management or architectural sciences
About the Job
This is a permanent position based in the Vaughan area. Compensation includes a base salary in the $130k-$150k range, full benefits and discretionary bonuses.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Krysten@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2508.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess