Parker Huggett Limited
Construction Project Scheduler, ICI – Permanent – 2706 Vaughan, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with an established General Contractor with over 30 years of experience delivering high-quality ICI construction projects across Ontario. This GC is part of a larger group of companies encompassing civil works, condo development and asset management. Projects include TTC, LTC and retirement homes, hospitals, recreation centers and government administrative buildings. Project values range from $10M-$100M. With 20+ new projects underway, this firm is hiring a Construction Project Scheduler to support its operations in Vaughan.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with Site Management and Project Management teams to update, and maintain project schedules for all projects
- Prepare monthly schedule updates on assigned projects and assist with schedule narratives
- Periodically visit the project sites to review the progress in relation to the schedules
- Review and incorporate scope revisions to the schedule
- Prepare schedules periodically as required for pre-qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in a relevant Engineering or Architectural technology discipline
- Proficient in reading drawings and creating a base sequencing plan to be reviewed with and built on with Project’s team
- 3-5 years experience with Primavera P6 Scheduling software
- Experience working on TTC or Transit projects an asset
- Professional attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner
About the Job
Competitive base salary based on experience, full medical benefits, RRSP matching, training.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2706.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/