Parker Huggett Limited
Construction Site Coordinator, High-Rise – Permanent – 2514 Toronto, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with reputable condo developer with active projects in Mississauga, Toronto and Hamilton. This company not only builds their own developments but acts as a construction management firm for retirement home operators, student residence investment groups and other development firms. This firm has an active, multi-phase high-rise project in Hamilton that requires a site coordinator to support the site management and project management team. This opportunity for a new graduate with strong co-op, internship or summer work placement experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and assistance through the entirety of the project life cycle
- Manage project documents and files
- Organize subcontractors invoicing, subcontract agreement
- Exercise good judgment and discretion and independently resolve problems and issues relating to project functions
- Work closely with project managers, project teams, site supervisors, clients, sub-contractors
- Review, verify, and file quality documentation
- Report and record daily issues to the project team
- Coordinate material delivery to the job site, following up on discrepancies or variances
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Recent graduate of a construction technology, engineering or architecture program
- Co-op, internship or summer work placement experience in the construction industry OR 1 year of post-grad experience
- Passionate about construction and development with a keen desire to learn and be mentored by a team of site superintendents
About the Job
This role is entry-level and is paying up to $55k in salary. Permanent position and based in Hamilton Ontario. The candidate must be able to drive to the site on a daily basis. Medical benefits, paid vacation and good career growth potential.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Krysten@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2514.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess