Parker Huggett Limited
Director of Construction (Mixed Use Residential High Rise) – Permanent – 2683 Toronto, ON
About Our Client
Parker Huggett is excited to be working with one of Toronto’s premier private equity firms specializing in the Real Estate Development Space. With a track record of meticulously selecting exceptional projects, this firm has successfully greenlit 15 developments that are considered City Art, representing legacy builds any Builder would aspire to deliver.
Our client brings together over 50 years of collective experience in the industry and prides itself on maintaining a humble culture while delivering excellence to each project. To strengthen their solid senior nucleus, the firm is currently seeking a talented and experienced Director of Construction.
Who they are looking for – Is this you?
- Strong people skills. A team player with a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization as well as with external parties such as vendors, auditors, and business partners
- Ability to communicate clearly, proactively, and concisely with all key stakeholders
- 10 + years working experience in this industry
- Experience in the full real estate development cycle
- Expertise in project budgeting, valuation and project scheduling
- Onsite Project Manager or Senior Project Manager experience leading at least 3 high rise projects construction in GTA, with large multi-phased project preferred
- Track record of successfully managed RFP processes, proposal reviews, proponent selections and contract negotiations
- Knowledgeable of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2683.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/