Parker Huggett Limited
Estimator, ICI – Permanent – 2338 Ottawa, ON
About the Opportunity
Our client, a leading Canadian, employee-owned general contractor, whose primary focus is building better communities and cities, as well as providing brighter futures for their team, is looking to add talent to their team in Ottawa. Our Client prides itself on being 100% employee-owned and 100% driven to build right. Building together truly makes a difference for their partners and team members!
Our Client’s core values are: team inclusion, diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and innovation. These attributes have actioned this ‘builder’ to see things differently. Their story continues to attract top local talent in Ontario by making bold and positive change with partners internally and externally in the Ontario Construction Market Place.
“When our work benefits others, we’ve succeeded” is a mantra and conversation that happens internally and at the core of the company. This has helped to make our Client one of Canada’s leading B-Corp Contractors.
- You love the art of project pursuits
- You have a desire to work for a firm that doesn’t make estimating feel like a thankless job
- Passionate about working for a firm that pursues a diverse portfolio of ICI Projects in the Greater Ottawa Area
About the Job
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Base Salary Offering + Ownership + RRSP + Bonus
- Working with a strong team in of construction professionals with a proven track record
- Supportive Management Style – Growth Opportunity
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Jordan@parkerhuggett.com . If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2338.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.