Parker Huggett Limited
Interiors Site Superintendent, Hospital – Permanent – 2542 Toronto, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with an established General Contractor with over 25 years of experience delivering high-quality ICI construction projects across Ontario. This GC is part of a larger group of companies encompassing civil works, condo development and asset management. Projects include TTC, LTC and retirement homes, hospitals, recreation centers and government administrative buildings. Project values range from $10M-$100M. The project is a $100M addition to a Toronto based hospital and requires a site superintendent to lead the interiors portion of the project.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the General Superintendent, Project Manager, Consultants, Inspectors and Regulatory Agencies to execute project plans
- Organize and direct all staff and subcontractors assigned to the project
- Review, organize, manage and maintain all pertinent site documents
- Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety requirements including COR
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of safe job practices, training programs, risk assessments, and emergency preparedness plans
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 7+ years of experience working on ICI projects as a site superintendent
- Hospital or health care project experience preferred
- Great reputation with the sub-trade and consultant community
- Experience with the ISHA COR certification program
- Great time management skills
- Attention to detail and experience in high end finishes
- Post-secondary in a construction-related program
- Gold Seal Certified an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours as the project schedule demands
About the Job
Competitive base salary, medical benefits, RRSP matching, discretionary bonuses and travel allowance are included in the compensation package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to krysten@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2542.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/