Parker Huggett Limited
Construction Manager, General Contracting – Permanent – 2569 Toronto, ON
About the Opportunity
One of Canada’s largest General Contractors, is seeing year on year growth Canada wide including defining project wins for their Ontario Civils business. As a result, they are working with Parker Huggett and interested in speaking with Leading Infrastructure professionals capable of fulfilling a Construction Manager role within their team and aid in the growth of their transport group in the GTA!
With a strong reputation for developing talent and delivering world-class projects, this organization is amongst the leaders in the industry for good reason. It’s a great group with which to continue developing a meaningful career.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable ability as a Project Leader, either in the field or from a project management perspective
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Strong understanding of constructability and live rail environments
- A desire to advance your career in the civils arena
- Experience Delivering $500M+ infrastructure projects
- The ability to thrive working within a strong senior team in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of managing stakeholder relationships in collaborative project models
- A drive for mentoring and collaborating with team members
About the Job
This is a full-time, permanent position, with a preference for office based work alongside the team. The company boasts a great culture, as well as a strong team of construction professionals with a proven track record and a supportive management style. Of course, competitive salary and industry leading benefits are on offer as well.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to ScottH@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2569.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/