Parker Huggett Limited
Project Manager, Mixed-Use High-Rise Communities – Permanent – 2737 Toronto, ON
Attention Residential High-Rise Project Managers!
Rental Vertical Community Market Segment is BOOMING!
About the Opportunity
This well-funded and positioned firm has a significant landbank with plans to deliver class-A apartment buildings across select neighbourhoods in the GTA with an unprecedented 5000+ units to deliver to their customers.
This premier developer builder has vertically integrated education and luxury into every one of their communities, and that’s just the beginning!
With a people-first approach, they develop innovative new urban living spaces and have assembled a solid team to allow them to self-deliver future builds. Aside from offering competitive salaries and benefits to attract top talent, they have implemented a positive and collaborative team culture and other benefits to allow their team to share in the success and profitability of their innovative developments.
With a growing team and pipeline of work, they are now looking to add Project Managers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience building with a construction manager or developer/builder as a Project Manager
- You have grit and a desire to deliver major mixed-use projects within the rental vertical community space
- A strong desire to learn and support a collaborative team who brings a high level of standards to their day-to-day work
About the Job
- This is a full-time, permanent position offering industry-leading compensation and benefits
- This firm brings the bright future of delivering 5000+ units that are greenlit for builds throughout the GTA
- Projects are significant, and this firm has one of the strongest construction teams in Toronto
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Scotth@parkerhuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2737.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/