Parker Huggett Limited
BIM Manager/Lead – Permanent – 2753 Cambridge, ON
About Our Client
Parker Huggett is working with one of South Western Ontario’s biggest success stories. 20 years after their inception, this GC’s commitment to building a solid team has attracted year-over-year success in securing notable project types, such as; High Education (University and College), Commercial and Light Industrial new builds.
This GC has provided a supportive and fun work environment by growing organically and investing in and training the next generation of leaders who understand the importance of culture.
- A passionate technology forward thinking VDC Leader who wants to build a newly created department and bring the benefits of utilizing technology to every project.
- Proven Track Record – Of building virtual models from 3D – 7D.
- Passionate About Leading – Believes the future of building and executing projects is through technology and wants to work with a leadership team who supports your vision for this department’s growth.
About the Job
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus.
- This role is integral and a key figure within the already senior solid roster of construction leaders this builder has secured.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Matt@parkerhuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2753.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/