Parker Huggett Limited
Quality Manager, Major Transit Projects – Permanent – 2783 Toronto, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett is working with a privately-owned general contractor, making waves in the industry through their passion for delivering highly successful projects and empowering a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship. These pillars of their business have led them to great feats and now that will include delivering one of the largest transit projects in North America!
As the team comes together for this major project, they are looking to identify an experienced Quality Manager who shares their values and the goal of delivering the best infrastructure to drive our communities.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Transit and a proven track record of success in managing quality assurance programs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement quality assurance programs for Major Transit projects
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including project managers, engineers, and contractors
- Provide training and support to staff on quality assurance processes and procedures
- Develop and implement corrective actions plans as needed
- Monitor performance metrics and provide regular reports to management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, quality management, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in quality management, preferably in Major Transit
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance principles, tools, and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About the Job
This is a full-time, permanent position based in the GTA. Work would ideally be based between site and office and offers unrivalled growth opportunity and competitive compensation, including salary, comprehensive benefits, and various other additional perks.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to ScottH@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2783.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/