Parker Huggett Limited
Project Manager – Permanent – 2790 Ottawa, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett is proud to be working with a privately-owned general contractor with over 25 years of reputable service across Ontario.
Their success story includes a solid track record of completed Commercial and Institutional projects valued between $1 M and $40 M with a primary focus in governments works, schools, and commercial works.
Thanks to their strong-rooted values in safety, teamwork, social responsibility, passion and excellence, they have shown clients, partners and employees alike, why they are a business and a team worth working with. Their team is respectful and accountable to each other and best of all, they have fun building things that matter and creating value for everyone involved.
Now, with exciting growth plans taking shape across the business, we are helping this team identify a Project Manager to join in on their mission and take on the many fun and challenging projects ahead.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Planning, scheduling, and controlling daily activities of a project
- Managing project budget and billings
- Administration and management of prime contracts and subcontracts
- Subcontract negotiations and awards
- Providing safety leadership to the project team and subcontractors
- Fostering and maintaining positive relations and communication with clients, consultants, architects and subcontractors
- Overseeing contract administration of RFIs, Submittals, Change Orders, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience as a construction project manager
- Experience with projects valued at circa $10M+
- Experience of commercial and institutional projects
- Experience working with municipalities and similar clientele
About the Job
This is a strategic long-term hire that offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Jordan@parkerhuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2790.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/