Parker Huggett Limited
Office Administrator – Permanent – 2690 Toronto, ON
About the Opportunity
Our client, a renowned real estate development company located in downtown Toronto, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Office Administrator to join their established team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have experience managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. The role will require being in office 2-3 days out of a 5-day work week.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to various executives and across several divisions
- Schedule and manage appointments and travel arrangements
- Record and manage expenses
- Prepare purchase orders, invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Physical and online filing
- Answering and directing phone calls and emails
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Successful completion of secondary education
- 2+ years of Administrative Assistant experience preferably within the real estate development industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Job
The salary for this position will be $65,000 to $75,000 per year, dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Jordan@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2690.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/