Parker Huggett Limited
Project Manager, Civil Infrastructure – Permanent – 2416 Concord, ON
Project Manager, Civil Infrastructure – Permanent – 2416
About the Opportunity
Would you be interested in joining a growing general contractor with 40+ years working on landmark civil infrastructure projects? If so, then we can connect you with the perfect opportunity!
This leader in the civil arena has a longstanding reputation for delivering infrastructure ranging from telecom, to utilities, transportation, and so on. With an honest mandate for safety, a strong professional culture where everyone is known by their name, and a desire to deliver the best possible service on time and on budget, this GC has been making waves in the industry for years and have entered an exciting growth phase in recent years.
At this opportune stage in their growth, Parker Huggett is looking to help them identify Project Managers for their team. This is a great opportunity to build your career while also being exposed to a variety of different facets within civil infrastructure.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the Project Director to oversee and mentor Project Coordinators
- Encouraging a cohesive and collaborative environment with clients, subtrades and any other involved parties
- Ensuring all necessary permits, approvals and notices are successfully implemented
- Reviewing daily costs and schedule, providing comparisons to estimates with the Superintendents
- Communicating with all involved parties the status of project(s)
- Providing an overview and insight to Project Coordinators in order to produce proper documentation required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A degree or diploma related to engineering or construction
- 5 + years of experience in heavy civil
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel as well as HCSS Heavy Bid Estimating Software is a must
- A forward-thinking mindset with the ability to implement innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
About the Job
- This opportunity will be based out of the company’s office North of Toronto, however there will be periodic travel to job sites
- The successful candidate will report to the Project Director
- The salary for this position will be based on experience but we can say that this organization offers a competitive base salary with amazing company perks
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to email@example.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote 2416.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess