Parker Huggett Limited
Project Manager, High-Rise Residential – Permanent – 2481 Toronto, ON
Project Manager, High-Rise Residential – Permanent – 2481
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has teamed up with a National developer/builder of world-class condominium projects. This firm builds residential projects are built to the highest standard, delivering a home that will last for years to come. They partner with the best minds in construction, architecture, and design, like-minded individuals who believe that quality today means better value tomorrow. With continued growth and a healthy pipeline of projects across the GTA, we are hunting for a Project Manager with experience in high scale commercial/institutional or multi-residential projects in Ontario.
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for project planning and execution of pre-construction and development activities of high-rise residential projects throughout the GTA. This includes the management and coordination of design, value engineering, pre-tendering activities and consultant contracts. This role is key in handling the execution of complex developments during the construction and close-out stages of a project
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in project management of residential development projects (asset: multi-family) within a development company
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, architecture, planning, construction management or equivalent experience
- Project Management professional or P.Eng designation is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability or aptitude analyzing drawings for site, building, and suite plans
- A good business acumen, including a clear ‘big picture’ understanding of cost vs risk
- Superior communication skills, both in written and verbal
- Excellent comprehension of building drawings, codes and site specifications
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with proven ability to coordinate cross-functional and remote teams
- Refined analytical skills and attention to detail
- Resilient to thrive under stress and pressure to meet deadlines
- A team player
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to krysten@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2481.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess