Parker Huggett Limited
Rough Superintendent – Permanent – 2560 Woodbridge, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett has partnered with an established Luxury Home Builder with offices in Woodbridge Ontario. The firm has delivered high end luxury homes across Ontario for over 35 years. With unprecedented growth and upcoming projects in Barrie, Markham, Newmarket, Whitby, Brampton and Collingwood, we are supporting this high end builder to find site superintendents to manage new projects from excavation to drywall before handing off to the finishing team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the General Superintendent, Project Manager, Consultants, to deliver quality homes on schedule and within budget
- Organize and direct all staff and subcontractors assigned to the project
- Review, organize, manage and maintain all pertinent site documents
- Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety requirements
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 7-10 years of experience working on low-rise residential projects as a site superintendent
- Great reputation with the sub-trade and consultant community
- Great time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours as the project schedule demands
Offering a generous base salary vehicle, gas card, 407, benefits and bonus based on performance.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to krysten@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote 2560.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess