Parker Huggett Limited
Scheduler – Permanent – 2570 Mississauga, ON
About Our Client – Large General Contractor in the GTA!
One of Canada’s largest General Contractors is seeing year on year growth Canada wide including defining project wins for their Ontario Civils business. To support their ambitious growth plans of their transport group across the GTA, our client is motivated to attract a talented Scheduler!
With a strong reputation for developing talent and delivering world-class projects, this organization is amongst the leaders in the industry for good reason. With over 200+ 25 year employees, this is a great team to join if you are looking to continue to develop a meaningful career!
The successful candidate will have the following:
- You have experience working closely with the operations group on planning, scheduling, forecasting, and schedule risk management within a General Contracting environment
- Strong analytical skills and a high degree of accuracy are at the top of the list amongst the many capabilities you bring to the table as a top-notch Scheduler!
- You thrive in a fast-pace and results oriented environment where you can effectively manage multiple priorities and timelines
- You have strong knowledge in using Primavera (P6) scheduling software
About the Job
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to Allyson@parkerhuggett.com If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2570.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess