Parker Huggett Limited
Site Superintendent, ICI – Permanent – 2565 Toronto, ON
About the Opportunity
Our client is an established GC with 30 years of experience in the ICI industry across the GTA. This firm, part of a larger group of companies, is well-managed with a tenured executive team and has a very healthy pipe line of projects lined up for 2023.
Our client has excellent client relationships in the Transit, Institutional, Seniors Housing and Health Care industries with project scopes ranging from $10M-$100M. With new project awards, we are searching for an experienced Site Superintendent to manage a $40M school addition in the GTA.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10 years of ICI construction experience in a GC setting
- Degree or Diploma in construction related discipline OR equivalent experience
- Proven experience starting and finishing projects on time and on budget
- Experience with ground up or large scale additions in ICI required
- Project experience in the $20M + range within the Canadian construction industry
- Team player with strong communication skills
About the Role
- Competitive base salary, full medical benefits, travel reimbursement, and RRSP matching after one year of employment
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote 2565.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess