Parker Huggett Limited
Site Superintendent, ICI/Residential – Permanent – 2596 Woodstock, ON
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett is working with a leading General Contractor in South Western Ontario with 30 years of experience building quality ICI, Residential and Civil Infrastructure projects in the region.
From commercial and multi-residential to industrial and institutional projects, our client delivers quality buildings and structures across Ontario. They are committed to building value and delivering unmatched quality with every project.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the supervision and direction of all construction on the job site ensuring high standards of safety, workmanship and efficiency
- Planning and scheduling of work, maintaining records of all materials and project progress
- Work in conjunction with the project manager to schedule, and coordinate scopes of work and interpret drawings
- Ensure client satisfaction and maximize profitability in all activities
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10 + years of site management with a general contractor or construction manager
- Degree or Diploma in construction-related discipline OR equivalent experience
- Strong relationships with sub-trades, consultants and building departments
- Highly organized and able to lead a team of labourers, trades and other project partners
About the Job
Our client has been awarded several multi-family projects in the London/St Thomas area. Projects are 8 storeys, slab on grade with underground parking garages. Salary is based on experience, and package includes car/allowance, bonuses, full benefits and an excellent corporate culture.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2596
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/