Parker Huggett Limited
Site Superintendent – Permanent – 2644 Ottawa, ON
About the Opportunity
LRO Staffing has partnered with and General Contractor who specializes in ICI and residential builds with budgets ranging from $1-50M. They have a very strong pipeline of future projects and they are seeking an experienced site superintendent to invest in long term.
As the Construction Site Superintendent, your responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Supervise field employees and sub-trades on commercial & hospitality interior construction projects making sure their work is planned and performed efficiently to achieve all required project deliverables
- You must demonstrate leadership in HSE and ensure that projects are built according to approved construction plans, specifications, design drawings, and applicable codes, and that high-quality standards are maintained
- You are also required to develop, maintain, and drive the construction schedule in conjunction with project team; ensure construction project milestones and completion dates are met
- Maintain a thorough Superintendent’s daily report that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections, and other relevant information
To be successful in this job, you must possess the following:
- 10+ years of construction site supervision experience, specializing in ICI construction and fit-out projects
- You will have a working knowledge of HSE practices and procedures as they apply to common construction processes
- Possess a thorough understanding of current construction practices and the ability to guide safe work practices in a high-pressure environment while maintaining project quality, schedule, and budget
About the Job
This role is a full-time permanent position, offering a salary of between $110,000 to $140,000, company vehicle, benefits, and bonus potential. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of this client’s future expansion please apply today.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to jordan@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2644.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: https://parkerhuggett.com/our-process/