Parker Huggett Limited
Superintendent – Permanent – 2485 Ottawa, ON
About the Opportunity
Are you a Superintendent with experience in Design-Build contracts? If you’re interested in working with a well-established builder with a great reputation for delivering Commercial and Industrial buildings, we’re working on an opportunity worth chatting about!
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Full lifecycle experience on $5m-$15m new build projects (bringing buildings out of the ground)
- Experience erecting steel frame structures
- An ability to be client-facing and deal with any issues as they arise
- Prior experience using, or a willingness to learn to use, Procore, Microsoft office & Jonas accounting software
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in site management
About the Job
Salary is flexible dependent on experience and this is an opportunity that will offer someone who is self-sufficient to work autonomously on a very local and reliable pipeline of medium-sized builds.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to ScottH@ParkerHuggett.com. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote 2485.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess