Parker Huggett Limited
Warranty Services Representatives, Residential – Permanent – 2421 Ottawa and Toronto, ON
Warranty Services Representatives, Residential – Permanent – 2421
About the Opportunity
Parker Huggett is working alongside a not-for-profit consumer protection group to support their efforts in recruiting multiple Warranty Services Representatives.
With over 40 years of expertise to back them, this organization works closely with builders and new homebuyers to give peace of mind by ensuring warranty standards of recently built residential homes are up to government regulations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the dispute process; this includes, reporting from clients, analysis of information, resolution and recommendation making
- Conducting inspections/meetings with parties and effectively communicate next steps
- Completing assessment reports and settlement schedules accurately in a timely manner
- Working with clients to encourage resolution of claims
- Providing informed advice to builders, consultants, vendors and homeowners regarding current warranty issues
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Approximately 3 – 5 years of construction related experience – preferably residential construction
- Ontario Building Code BCIN qualification is considered an asset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Capacity to manage time and client expectations
- Strong MS Office skills (including Word and Excel) as well as an aptitude for other software programs
About the Job
- This position can be based from home or out of the company’s regional offices in either Ottawa or Toronto and will require travel across each city to visit different sites
- The successful candidate will work with one of the 4 Managers of Warranty Services
- Compensation for this position is dependent on experience; the company offers a competitive pay package which includes a base salary, employee discount program, access to wellness programs, and comprehensive benefits
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply for Job” button and follow the instructions to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote job 2421.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on Parker Huggett and our process for matching top talent with top organizations, click here: http://www.parkerhuggett.com/#ourprocess